Teas the Season
Ring in the Festivi'teas'
It's getting to that fabulous time of year again, so whether you're organising a party with your friends and family, or planning on having vintage china over the Christmas period, vintage china is a truly fantastic way to add that special touch. .
I'm now taking Christmas bookings for parties from Sunday 27th November - Tuesday 29th December 2022, my classified Christmas period. And to add a little extra I'm treating you to 15% off between these dates for the hiring of your china and cutlery.
Yule Choose the China
What china are you going to hire, there are currently 164 individual designs to choose from? Are you going to go for the gorgeous Christmas colours or select vibrant yellows, pinks and blues, or even a splash of black?! That's the teacups, saucers and tea plates sorted, don't forget if you want to, you can select the teapots, the 3 and 2 tier cake stands, along with everything else you wish to hire.. The Vintage Tea Service gives you the opportunity to select everything for your party,or you can just leave it up to me; give me a brief, I'll select and then you can decide.
The offer is available across the whole range of china and cutlery, so make sure you take a peek at the
China Boutique. Once you book, the china is then reserved for your party date.
T's & C's
1. To benefit from the 15% off offer you must book from Saturday 22nd October - Saturday 5th November 2022.
2. The 15% offer is only applied for the hiring of the vintage china and cutlery. Delivery and Collection, the Security Deposit and any glassware or napkins are not included in the offer.
3. 'The Christmas Period' is defined as Sunday 27th November - Tuesday 29th December 2022.
4. All normal hiring T's and C's still apply, please click here to read.
5. The code #Fesitivities22 needs to be quoted to benefit from the early bird discount